When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience in relation of participation in the Conference (“Personal Information”).
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a booking, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to improve our website in order to better serve you.
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- to quickly process your bookings and
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- to send statements and invoices to you;
- to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- to send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website, present Terms and Conditions and the Conference;
- to keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.