THE CHAIN CENTURY LIMITED (hereinafter – “we”, “us”) is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, respectful and harassment-free event experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any Conference venue, including talks.
THE CHAIN CENTURY LIMITED does not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form and expects all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the Conference, without a refund, at the discretion of the Conference organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
1. Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination [related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion
2. Sexual images in public spaces
3. Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
4. Harassing photography or recording
5. Sustained disruption of talks or other events
6. Inappropriate physical contact
7. Unwelcome sexual attention
8. Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Exhibitors in the expo hall, sponsor or vendor booths, or similar activities are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, exhibitors should not use sexualised images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualised clothing / uniforms / costumes, or otherwise create a sexualised environment.
Event organizers may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of Conference staff immediately.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all Conference venues and Conference-related social events.